Monday 8 April 2019

The Room Behind The Door

THE ROOM BEHIND THE DOOR

I walk up to the cracked and ruined door. I put my hand on the door knob, the rusty old door knob. I start to turn the door knob, SQUEAK! I push the door open at a sloths pace. I peak my head around the corner, scared  of what might happen. Then I hear a creak as I open the door a little bit more. I step onto a broken wooden plank. CRACK! The whole wooden plank snaps in half. It falls through the floor and I don’t hear it hit the ground. I get on my hands and knees and look through the gap in the floor, all I see is blackness. I get off my hands and knees, I see cobwebs everywhere. I see a bookshelf with spiders crawling all over the the hundred year old books. I see a smashed window, a flash of a shadow. Swoosh there it goes again! The shadow was a shape of a person. Just my imagination, hopefully. I stand still because I see something coming towards me. I start to run for the door, I look behind myself for a second. I open the door. Just one more step to go. SMACK! I wake up in hospital.

By Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment