Monday 8 April 2019

A FREE FOOTBALL GAME      
I was 11 years old and Barcelona and Real Madrid came to play in Christchurch but I didn’t have tickets. So I went to where it was being played.

There were lots of security guards so I went round the back and sure enough there was a gate. But it had banners over it so I couldn’t see. I looked around for a while until I hit the JACKPOT! I found a V.I.P ticket but an 11 year old couldn’t show them that. But then I found a hole “YESSSS” I climbed through the hole, scanned the V.I.P ticket and sat down in the best seat.

It was half time and my adrenaline was pumping as I looked back to see the security guards standing around the hole. “oh god!” I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. Part of my sock had got caught and ripped off when I was climbing through the hole.

I got distracted when all the players came over and started giving signatures. Once half time was over and the game started I forgot about everything until I was leaving and a security guard asked “Who are you here with?” I knew my friend Caleb was here so I said his name, then the security guard asked “Where is he?” I replied “In the bathroom. I’m meeting him outside.” “Ok” they answered.

I made my way home and jumped into bed “Ahhhhhh…..they don’t know.” But when I woke up in the morning I heard three loud knocks on the door. I answered it “Hello young man” the three mysterious men say in a voice I’m not too fond of. “Is your mother here?” “Yes.” I go and get my mum. “Now I believe your son was at a football game yesterday is that right?” “Ummm yes” my mum replies maybe just a little bit too fast. “Did he have a V.I.P ticket?” “Yup.” “Ok. Was he there with his friend Caleb?” “Yes.” “Ok well it’s not him.” The three mysterious men mumble to each other and storm out the door in frustration. “That was close” I say. “Yes it was” sighs mum. “Ahhhhh i’m safe!” “And you’re also grounded!”

“DANGITTTTTTTTTTTT.”

By Lachie

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fabulous story to read, especially the variety of vocabulary you used and the scene you set for the story. I just wanted to ask which team won the soccer match? And I was wondering if you and your school mates wanted to checkout our school's blog that has all sorts of stuff.So why don't you come over and take a little peek. Here's the link https://rakau19.edublogs.org Dave

    ReplyDelete